3/04/2023

When I was in the middle school, it is only 2 classes girls 50 people, my roll called number by last name drawing methods always 50. Number 50. or 51...one of those.

It was a guy came to the front building to ask me to go to the Orchestra rehearsal. Its a classroom, a lot of people show up. Not those kinds? My brother has a acapallo groups, he sings with them. He has joins several things on his liking. If you are that kinds of the personality, you tend to be happier. I just don't know anything about what he ever does, except he was on my facebook that time, 16 years ago? We are so far away in a different years bracket really. 

You want to talk to any of them lower younger ages guys? 

He has the full packs of them, they happen, do they happen to be anywhere near those Disney?

The roll calls number would be

Eye exam last one.

Vaccination last one.

Answer question last one.

Long line, last one.




No comments:

Post a Comment