3/30/2023

You all girls facing at....I used to don't know that. So when I found out, I scream. You have no saving !!! From the girl's points of view, as if in your entire life, you never talk to a boy, a guy, a man? Going on a date other than the Past history?

Meaning you never met a girl, or a guy, other than....your own limitation of the facebook?

Like any girl or any guy response to your whine or nay, to be this so soaking inside the TV drama? You have to make a sense to me, where you having your life circle extent to where, how you making a stranger on the road, you evaluate his or her entire background for saying its one of your friend on your facebook?

Really?

I have no more facebook, I have no more CONTACT networks.  Like at this junction time, because you might just one chance, that court given you one chance, to deal with this public all scene, a lot of the guys will be seeing you, your profile. You need help, this is the time you saying so. Everything. Not the TV idea. The REALITY where your finance at, your bank at, not your air bubble at your forehead lobe.



No comments:

Post a Comment