3/30/2023

You are guessing this is Brian, or that is Shane? !

You are as a girl talking outside the school, or imagine inside the organization chart? You sure you doing that to which guys? Any guy? If you meet enough girls, 3000 girls, or just seeing them populate, AND the China TV. China TV finding employee, they have one of those. They teach you how you social from the business women side. But they are talking in Chinese. I personally are nothing like that, I can tell you that. 


You know people like us, we have a lot of jobs to do, I did tell you one of the career field, you never lacking the jobs are always those department switching back and forth.

If I would have evaluating myself through that MD board if I am the MD, saying per thought per degree, not yet per breathing how I breathing out of that Mahavatar Babaji. life sometimes it is like that, you want to argue with me this cartoon format are not the Line and Dots, its a better drawing the motion Guy's World Cartoon called BTX 鋼鐵神兵, and you are all super fat to that Sailor Moon. And worsen news were that cartoon were before Westlife were the Westlife ago? 

Before NSYNC is NSYNC?

Your entire faces fallen ....

Your life its limited time, saying how long your mortality really is, and you want to imagine when you aging enough you seeing inside the TV or the cartoon, to when you can evaluate that without the guys knowing you forgotten your memory, or you forgotten your witness stand? I am not in the communication with Hank, I am not sure that is the same Hank if they got married to back then, he was much more thinner too.

🥪🥪🥪This piece of paper.....in my hands🥪🥪🥪

You didn't have to arguing with me, that is the original story, or the original content, or the intention you use it as the witness stand, really?







No comments:

Post a Comment