3/14/2023

You do that a couple time, and when you enter the Washington D.C, and tell them you done all that, you have no idea what it means, really?

That is how we usually doing things.

?! You bill them. 

Did I tell you one time in my high school after I return to EF, after Feb, the UK admission letter, and we are all groups into this graduation that day all the ceremony to dance, presentation? 

Right...so as we planning going on, I am in the operation department too. 

What happened was one day I am going home from my high school to the bus stop, you have to walk the full block of it, its not near, or I took that way, you could do the easy just diagonal, its the TV station saying that they will pay us 500 NT dollars to do a survey inside the television station, just go and tell all your friends to show up, and guess where that ticket people gone to the number of the total quota we show up?

No comments:

Post a Comment