3/02/2023

๐Ÿฅช You ever think....why sometimes to be more unbrella to others than being just a girl? ๐Ÿฅช You know what unbrella means?

You raise the entire civilization up, no matter what costs? You just happened to step in that jobs, not you really really really knowing it, it was your jobs? One of those?

Right?

Nothing to do with the money how they dropped? You have to be confident in your court room arguments to sound like you know what you are writing on it, correct?

How to make things arguable, you mean debatable? I think you are arguing with me every single day on and on and on. Your entire internal chemistry, I just didn't put on the monitor screen if someone just put a camera in front of me, big and wide, and random questions on the microphone, how many color of me becoming....what I know about you?

People like you all go to jail, not the witness program I think.


๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช  ๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช 

No comments:

Post a Comment