3/22/2023

You feel SMTV is a shame?

16 years ago ~~~ wa hahahah...I didn't see the guys get off that facebook of my friends list. 

She felt ashame, to me I don't underestand why it is a shame. No one talks about it.  You have a lot of this bumpy things the guy and you have a problem to open up your mouth to talk about it. Seriously

I mean, really really. Anything kind of. The wound, the foot, the skin care. The internal and external thing of your faces, what you eat? What you love to eat, what you care to eat, what you hidden to eat, and you have.....only one day of the weekend to pretend the next one year, you wish going on a date in those witness program.

SMCH didn't learn one lesson clearly, its every step a slap I promise her and her disciple the eternal punishment in very harsh and cruel methods. They don't try to hear it. 

You didn't see the jail yet harsh enough yet? 40 years long enough? 1000 years later....you understand? No one will ever knew...shi Not even the Earthly can save you. Shi.....



No comments:

Post a Comment