3/11/2023

You girls care about "fun", and keep on leashing different guys, not the kids, not your bf cared about what life, in his own world whatever that worlds supposes to be

There is a community, let's say even I built a home, and that community its neighbor on Watch, you ever seen those police sign somewhere up? On the electric pole? You reading every sign here around the neighborhood, they broken the car windows its on the wall?

Here.

You know why you laying down inside your own perfect home, to when you get up and doing things? You have no where to lay down other than the couch? There is the school magazine, there is a concert, there is an activities, there is donation boxes, there is this and that....you one person has to land somewhere....even if the court room if its short, not every day I imagine. 

I thought might be very very very long time....loooooooooong.

You walking and you talking to the neighbor, how long you staying in this community, we just move here? 

You as a girl, imagine to land with what, every day showing up to the bank, that is not what you do, or I imagine that is I always land on my own, and finish how I can stay indoor my perfect life, the perfect furniture however I can inquire?

The community news is where that neighborhood you seeing they are the family oriented, what kinds of the business they have? What do they do with their dogs, whom and what dogs are none stop barking, Shut up!


No comments:

Post a Comment