3/09/2023

You girls have some wrong things inside your brain. Shane is a very generous guy. A lot of the guys are not generous. You know what that means?

You imagine the guy just taken out the credit cards and paying the bill. You all suppose to fix his poison and trying to ask him for a date, really. He might have the high tech too.

No, I am not fat in the American standard. I could see that. You have even the bladder below that is...urine track got fat too, the pants! I got fat on the ice skating, I cannot jump, I cannot but lean forward? I never really ice skating.  

I got fat by the ice cream methods too. Meaning the overall finger in my hands, I cannot wear those Niko and...Rings. These width I got a little bit all wall around. I want that? All the fingers.




No comments:

Post a Comment