3/22/2023

You have to like the guys, for saying care about the guys, to really wishing him well as a guy ....

First you establish your economic source of incomes. That becoming a grander vision why you saying you stay all fit in the look, in the eye sight how you professional talking to each other, some you never seen each other for the 20 years. You seeing me every single day since my facebook not there, you still hear me, seeing me on the video and the photo.

I am telling you, something is not right, because you have to shift your vision to the real life.

People grow old, and some have the disease, and they will die. You don't want them to die, you saying the nice words to them, to build them confident in life, meaning seeing you with the beauty and the grace, like those Ms Congenality say.

The way you talk, the way you present yourself, the confident you built in them and others.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment