3/24/2023

You know how old you are? You will be? You trying to make a sense to the local Judge. You know what it means, I saying that?

How to make a sense in your life...whatever not Anna written. I never join your little festivity all around your own too perfect Facebook. I got none, remember? 

You want to empower your own facebook, meaning you taken you are the leadership, since I saying that on the blogger would be last 3 weeks I am saying that? I explain that? I saying about my life? That is the sports arena. So now you change your ground, do you meet up the judge, when you meeting up the same judge, does she or he know it so well...its one factor coming in new.

You didn't state to her, or him, you wishing that is not the implied cases? You are the leadership of your own cases with all of them? You need to update that one piece of information with the Judge.

That is what it means you keep up your own claim every step the way Up-To-Current.

Unless you forfeit like me, the Judge will know, I care about something else, then I told her or him, there are 600 lawsuit on my desks with several blogger claims why or how I forfeit the current situation including the witness program. I making my own living, right now. That will be the simplest answer. 





No comments:

Post a Comment