3/04/2023

越南小尼姑 you love this idea, you want to stand perfect...I tell you and your entire outlet of this human being every single of them inclduing the Cosmo.....

There is only One God...

You bet on it, you with them in it, or only I forever exist with it. 

1000 time that 101, you imagine you jump, true. That is called 1000 times rehearsal we starting naked game, you and your contact person.

Tell me next...GAMES, bet on it BIG.

You didn't hear one word I say, didn't you, all? Every single last one of you.

"I do NOT ask you ONE single precept...how funny....really." 

250 or 450....laughing 10 mins. you trying that every single hall, seeing I dare saying it SMCH, every single time called Ice Breaker, I say you will do, kneel, flat until every word I willing to open my golden mouth, understand? 

You will nake it on the front public stand, we doing this dying hair blacken, all over per eye sight eye brown with without on the camera, your used to a nun looking. Just say it, "You are not willing"

I agree with you.

See this end..of every world...you so willing too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment