3/09/2023

You screaming to the military guys, 2 standing there, roaring in that kind of the display hall, not inside, just random more spacial places?

You are also like them?

No....don't do that with the guys, forever. You can talk to the guys, but not in the front face to be in a certain tone of the voice be that argumentative. Most guy's voice are not that hurtful, but you girls just sounds wrong 1 to zillions, every that kind of the voice. That is what I will tell you. Not that look, not that you want to kill him, not that hate, not that pouring force you truly roar at the guys.

They guys never feel you are very very violent?

That is not how you show yourself? The guys will NEVER accept that, they are all like that.


Guys are a different species than the women

Until laterly because of that Shane, I start to looking at these, what is this funny show name "Loosen women". I see nothing money but disease, really.  From the guy's perspective. I used to see no human, I only see Nick and SMCH. You saying the average women in that half eternity, I will tell you more women ending up in hell, if I go to the heaven right now.....

Well, I seen it. Most are the guys. Its the same I might just living here forever, really. You cannot breath up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment