3/09/2023

You suppose to untie the American Government with the ET, they had a treaty through one president whom has a great grand daughter. Laura?

You need to untie that Brian, however they leave this March 9, it was 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_elvRZ1rVk

And that the World of Our own. He supposes to not kidnapping everyone with the high tech, or that is invented idea, or all together. They might be all gays, just go to where they think best, including finding a job.

I see where they live almost like ....spent a lot of the money, very large quantity money goes to their airy home. You all supposed to untie me with all this Nick, Nicky, Nick Carter.

A lot of this they just show up like that, they are profit driven, but they get into a lot of problems for a lot of people.  They might be conditioned, so they can stay in those big house, but someone has to go and finance them. They have a skill, and your Medical Board should find a way to settle all that, not at me.

No, you don't understand that Simon or Lewis Walsh or Ronan. You rather believing the newspaper, or those Mirror news, saying that Shane and his wife all that bankcrupt?

I Anna say no. But you insisting this is not the leadership, you have to go to the court and make a sense to them, why I say that is Shane, that was the leadership knowing things, they got the problems, so I was having all those problem.

You have to check in the final selection to that Ella Enchanted story, whom made it that Madrical, this is the Bible End time, you line up all those people showing up in the room. 

Say the name there, that person a few leave. Harry Potter has a tournament.

So are these volleyball team here near the Olympia, they might just cut off all of them, still, better life, better scene, all leave the room.

When you find out, whom made the final cut, you have to tell me

1. Madrical, how many people left the room, do they say I know whom they are?

2. Volleyball, whom got cut

3. APO, CAC and all those clubs, what happened to that continuation story.

Unless they tell me to re-write, I already state the cases on line, tiny write-up. You checking them copying me, any word I say, they never told me, you have to check everything like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment