3/15/2023

You want me to tell you what I tell Brian the same thing I told you already? It is AD 4000 years +2000 years, by the Reptilian says, but yesterday becoming this if Ronan becoming the binder of that book ....

Tell me how does Ronan becoming the binder of that Book, it sounds right at all?

Look at him?

And I told you about thousand times, if you got admitted into the witness program meaning you want to be lazy around in the zone, your life to the average your age groups and your parents can be less worry about you, you lost the motivation to what is your current jobs that does not meet the daily bread?

If I am in the zone too, I still can work on the things I say according to the lawsuit I file in, kinda of like reports saying that. You don't need to do anything extra jobs I think inside that witness program. 

You could just doing this 4 oclock exactly like Korea drama: Extraordinary you where you all sit in the sandwitch shop and talk in the long table similar to what we used to be me and Ola arrives later, Dean with Fatima, and Jonas them in the long table?

You remember that or not? So you seeing if your life feeling anything better in that zone, you might still study whichever book if they change those year after year program? You just need to wait for the court and all the paper works with that. They sort all together. They are.

If the UB guys they will show up, they might all squeeze in all those long table, why don't you just asking Dean to go arrange all the entire shop what he or everyone else this time the ENTIRE UB Honor Class remembered? The long table?

Not Lee in it? 

Or Lee would be in it too?

This is so stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment