3/14/2023

๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ You want to hear me one things? UB Honor Class you have the guys and the girls ....๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ On the same age you are born in the same town how you used to imagine everyone knew your scores

By you making it your class in your IQ or not.

Everyone is different, the guys and the girls. Meaning in this year, last year...to the next 3 years or 5 years planning to let's say retify themselves including the learning and organizing this whichever in front of them.

Just by that IQ problems.....I don't know what I can tell you, what I think I suppose to tell you at all. ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ You didn't do your homeworks, or you suppose to go near those Honor Class guys, find a way copy or imagine how they research and use their brain?

They meant they like that jobs, so they imagine trying to make it in life with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment