3/15/2023

Your parents start to work on your brain for how long? 2 years?

So another 15 years by, they know I never be near, you playing games back and forth to them. As if your parents really meant it they educate you or not, I don't really know.

So that song Shane singing at, Coast to Coast, that is false. I stay here or I go to Europe, I have no idea. You didn't be honest with them, you didn't be honest with me. You put up...life, remember you keep wanting to say that? 

You could really be kneeling, flatting, in front of your parents, as if you have absolutely no exit road whatsoever. Opening up your mouth like you suppose to be saying. I am not your parents, I don't do things or understand you like your parents. The day your parents born you, to every day they put up with you, I cannot understand why people wish to be the parents and EVER trying to educate a useless situation like you whatsoever until you pick up a knife and kill them.


No comments:

Post a Comment