4/27/2023

98 degree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GITV74MiIU0


 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDe8Zhxw_qA

 

 

Gnocchi = pronouciation is "noh ki"

You don't need to make starting from scratch, Nominji. You can buy the correct package with the italian flag on it as the logo.

Have you been to New York City Piers? They have one of those American dumpling, is that the same thing, Gnocchi? With the White sauces? The first time I land in America, my aunt and her bf took me there. Her name is Amy from DKNY.

uh... I think they show you a ravioli, if you got those pasta machine roller, its easier to roll out a normal dough without you personally processing anything in potato structure at all or the hot or warm water or anything cold water included. Anything in some details..... China has one of those similar looking these kind of the process the dough like a noodle AI Robot I talk about it 刀削麵


I think 98 degree its American Christmas Album I got right? So ...they eating their own Wal-Mart Pasta, nothing to do with the Italian side ....those normal they ever seeing them recognize them. Gnocchi that is not a food, you got too work up and everyone has no food, not even you yourself can take.

Just make the pasta, and get some ACE French bread.

No, I haven't talked to Nick Carter or anything with Shane anything on 98 degree, I just saw. I don't know what to say about this, you are saying between you taken your Master side than Hailey is better. No matter how hell she is, how misfortune, how worldly view on her....you shelter her every life as she had promises to you, as if that is a decent things when she needs you there. But I guess you are all ABC too needed everyone around you than, anyone else needed you.





 

 

 

 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Hc22zvTt0










No comments:

Post a Comment