4/28/2023

An argument means, well, you are presenting these something inside your hand to the Judge from the lawyer advices. I haven't seen a lawyer yet, I was told every American lawyer reading my court room paper was for if....

I hire anyone else lawyer to against them. One of those?

Technically your lawyer supposes to help you. But you suppose to know what American saying the democracy under why or how they advertising these democracy system from the beginning to the end, including how a law being pass, how the campaign being conduct to carry out a mission? Meaning an advocating cause? Not causes?

The telepathy doesn't tell me the literally per word you all say. I did say that right? How I feel...not just how you all make me feel?! 

... ...

If someone asked me ....

... ... 

If someone needs to tell me or inquire how you all doing?

.... ...

Is American legal system valid such as writing a court room paper to pass?

... ... do you say your first native language were your original country from, so your English class did you pass? I only get C in UK. The two English class, and literally speaking its the tutor I hired, we going through per line per word, per insert....you know how it looks like so encouraging to go back to my dorm, the computer to re-type each word. Why these words mean so much to me? Seriously!



No comments:

Post a Comment