4/29/2023

⭐️⭐️⭐️💝 As the Boybands ~~~ you don't rest for 2 - 3 weeks on your writing skills ? 💝⭐️⭐️⭐️

"I hereby and acknowledge myself telling the Truth, nothing but the Truth, its about my efforts and my life for the last 25 years in the industry building up some business, whether small or big, including finding the data, research, with the company staffs to some statistic for creating some better worlds for our fan groups."

"At this junction of Time, as we can seeing some splits in that Flower Thousand Bones with so many lawsuit are file-ing in, its not a wonder thing for us to think of something. I am talking about myself, the literally Time. I gonna go be dead one of those day, myself."

"There are some phenomenon being observed in all around this lawsuit hear about, and why people just doing nothing but fighting against each through the war rather than on the paper formats, so that is why I am here today."

"I don't want to consider my life was a waste since about 25 years building some business that doesn't fit in the System but the money is good, to that one of the argument other than vomiting inside my own property and other than getting a girlfriend in whichever sectors, that is our own business...."

"Did I say that was a phenomenon being observed people could sit on the Top by a merely TV meant not the replacement? Which of that is possible lies? I work the butt off by sitting in the airplane starting the economic class from the starting, that was toooooo long ago, I never thought there wasn't an efforts required for trying, and diligently running in and out. And for a lot of things under my hand currently or including a lot of the other formats of experience, I have something to say ...." 

"Here is what I wish to say..... "






No comments:

Post a Comment