4/25/2023

๐Ÿ’– As the girl's reason if you acquire some education experience "oversea" out of that America, you saying you going there ALSO to learn the business venture ~~ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’

You mean you deliver some sentient beings tasks? How to potentially facilitate their language ability? For example, you putting it down the year as 2050. So you planning a 20 years solidfy that imagination how to educate the Entire Asia region to where implementing the correct things, and putting the words into their mind, body, soul, wishing them well, wishing them grow up.

Let's say if I will be in American doing this "how flying routes of the 5 Lords testing methods?"  -Its right on my UB facebook, I just don't have them anymore, without anymore traveling !!!!!!! Seeking Kitchen stuffs, let's say you have no idea how Westlife or Washington D.C coming out with this when the GUYS knowing they are the Lords or the God, ....

Now, your main objective goal its your own personal safety !!! Really ....You have to learn, listen, find, how Anna streaming down that Hank's AI if they can? 

So saying that 20 years you plan of that region, meaning you will meeting some friends, some real people, you don't have to learn the Chinese Youtuber, or the Ireland Youtuber, or German Youtuber, or France next by? You are on your agenda to this financial freedom. You place your brain at the correct direction to your own life evolution, or to you own very practical sense of why being there?

For example, you keep seeing me Anna talking about 

1. American Medical Board on this anatomy or physiology or Blood works.

2. Textbook idea, I say 4 subjects Math, Chemistry, Bio and Physics.

3. You saying why that will even be a textbook, or someone else say.

Do you want to focus your own attention on yourself, and at that location you meaning you diligently proven how or why you could gain your financial freedom. Most people going to cafe, or bookstore, or somewhere people meet-up, and that is how they talk about the business.

Not Anna doing the lazy human does, staying home with my handicap human 1 and 2 and 3, for saying wieless my entire world plan to the America, while I live in Taiwan. I intervene to that I believe things WITHOUT asking them ANY permission or authorized, because I was just a citizen. There is a difference I believe how I die, this will get going to, you know what I mean?

The job delivering rate. 




No comments:

Post a Comment