4/09/2023

As I grew up 20 years ago, I always have to work. Paying the car and the car insurance to start, and board / room with the food in the school. That time....

So I didn't know there is one day I thought I might be given up my career to be with a guy, and the Day When I really realize I cannot turn back my life, Flower Thousand Bones, becoming 2 worlds apart, 2 timelines stream....of course I already don't have a life, or need a life at all, so any life is only the money to imagine. I don't or need a guy anymore.

Its the TV meant it?

And you all having this romance of the flowery dating on the lunch or dinner. You saying whom have the money so you setting up your own language tones? 

Then one year I thought, I settle a lot of this SMCH and the overal flood, I decide maybe to do something to that China, the Chinese Little kids or the little monks. I saw them. Not a lot of English injecting in their head sense other than the Ancient Chinese, by the way.  Every countries on the UN map, its a inline zone. If you learn one extra language, its just as express as you getting there, getting your points monetized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTamY0dpAOo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment