4/26/2023

CNN - are they running a Biden's beauty Pageant through Washington D.C like last time I was saying the Cleopatra, that is a group of the People committee all board My Letter gone to?

They live in the darkness Projector inside a room, talking about things in the round table. Remember how many time I repeat the same things I talking about the building inside? That is the...regular people not the military inside their own TV wall Screen those projector, you usually have the light off. But because tooooo many people, its the entire room feel like a darkness, dense all figure, itself shadow behind that TV wall LED light emit from the Screen.

 @ @

I am dizzy, sleepy....   @ @

They suppose to be on-going to fix my things, but its Biden, not Trump !!! So...FBI to those classified materials inside the toilet just happened in Time this year new to this X Man? (Can you shut up birds? Kitchen side Birds)


CNN, those are anchor, or journalist , or columnists

So those are like Silas stuffs or like my brother Daily Michigan stuffs? 

I am telling you, some human pretend to be a very very fat girl. I look childish, waiting my Wall Bank Street, those money digits inside my own bank...I personally don't care what I look like to any boys, or the guys, or the man, or sound like. 

I am too perfect to be on the go. 

This is for the boys, or for the guys, or for the man's perception meaning...the job related, or always on the hunting of "to be-together" girlfriends, or sometimes on dates? In the personal space? I think Adria's is fine. If Chris just switch over there. The TV meant....on her side.

Right....I am not too sure about Billy, but I say Chris.  She usually goes and keeps her jobs, every kind of a specific job she looking for.  She gets into a habit like that. Herself.



No comments:

Post a Comment