4/24/2023

Come over here for a second ....You are on the ship ! You American military on the BOAT !!!!! You ARE THE foreign budgets and expense !!!

The reason why you STOP the Hunger Game, you want to tell me....YOU ARE NOT THE REASON?

Called "The foreign affair Expenses and Budgets"?!


Why don't you go to someone "on the Ship" the ones .....asking them if the W Two Worlds are the classified materials to that extent ET given you a very clear and vivid 2 Worlds apart, one Slam door. Meaning there is a Spirituality and the rest of the entire occupation humanity fallen out of the zone are the wild ghost. It won't matter the Rich or Poor. Its after death.


I do see them, correct. 野鬼

I wasn't joking to talk to Nicky. Every single time I open up my mouth, there is not one word I was joking about it. Seriously. Its best he just publish his book like I told him. Its not to do with the American onto people's death. They have only that on the American to-do list, not about the after life. They might have a lot of those lists, if people just go to the American court, or military like YOU on the ship to find out WHOM ELSE capable are on the military JET STAR ship. Landing off, taken off?

Conan Detective "What Horizontal above the Water strategic?"








No comments:

Post a Comment