4/28/2023

Correct, once I pocket the money, I don't need to stay at the same places anymore. I can just go to Westlife, or...whichever the results of they coming in here we talk about things behind. Its between us.

Same as when you getting your free will compensation if you start to file correctly, to that what things being accused at, you getting more money if you use your brain, that's correct. After that, you don't need to even tell me, you can tell someone else you trust, to see if they can given you all more money all together. Without me. Correct.

Your money....I don't see why that will end at the Financial Advisor. 

No, I will not be using a financial advisor at this time, that is entirely I sleep through a week I happy my brain like my BTX this time. A lot of you putting your life on the thoughts, I never do that. It never works out as you "imagine", you stimulate your fantasy to believe that might happen. My life gone through so many things, not once if I start to imagine, things will become like that, not really. I quit that probably middle school. Its not healthy. I have that awareness very very early on. So my best advice its the same thing I do, you sleep through 3 months, and get up, and then you go on your new worlds, some more your kinds of the BBQ or picnic, or wine drinking bar, or Taco, or Italian Pub, those are more gloomy, dark light, you are very conscious about your appearance, that is why the drinking wine bar design like that. 

I don't go to those places.

If I stay here making the world myself Vatican, that will also be that time I being told why or how. You imagine....I just making that statement "Why did they do that?"

I don't assume thing, not life, not guys, not jobs, not money.

You really need to assume things, plans thing, and be rigid if the life doesn't go on that plan you have secretly. You could just tell all the Christian world, your life goal. They might just all behind helping you seriously the  - human factors.




No comments:

Post a Comment