4/07/2023

Do I know if I gonna be with Westlife? I think its Nicky. I wasn't even sure this morning ....but I thought about it. I think still its on Nicky?

No, I don't know. I got trapped I think that is what it is. They make it up their entire singing lyrics. Those are not the TV, those are not the movies. Its their own original content. The author's choice in creation. Only the TV and the movies are the classified materials. 

Were I expect that?

Of course not. You would be told you imagine you have an assignment, very very blurry. I am too busy inside the home. The birds very very often calling now. My bed, my TV, my PC. I get up washing my hands about 100 times, because...I don't know how to tell you, if I touch somewhere I need to wash my hands before that keyboard, such as the alochol wipe for my cabin, my cabin top, the speaker phone, my hard drive, the cabin stack up together, in the middle of it, my finger goes to wipe it.

All the closet behind my chair, the table, the handle, the every your eye sight land.....my bathroom handle, my floor, my glass door. 

My everything in my room its MINE, so I need to? Its my home, I do thing more like a home means. They have the resource here, the alcohol wipe, easy to acquire. I am not that into the guys's world, so I wasn't even sure that is what Shane say, or Nicky says, or Brian, because Trump were the other day on the TV. I got so so so so so so confused.

I cannot understand one word they trying to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment