4/28/2023

File-ing a lawsuit let's say some Blacks ops or some military establishment....any where beside UB one lake to 5 Lakes starting Jonas and Silas area....down with my brother upper stream remember?

Its that some are in the Hunger Game.

Here some are the diplomacy such as that guy's dad. The Current Taipei Mayor.....so how the American President ending up there to when these drama file-ing the each other Red Cliff (movie plot opening trailer or just that military advice's overall how he sees the worlds....)


When they are ALL done, I am so outbound in my own celestial money I guess, they might sort all that in the organization I understood which files belongs to where, yeah they can ask me if they want to. Writing to me, or using my IQ after 10 years all this ....TV so BIG and giant, and over how many writing words + the real lawsuits, i hardly think anything you try to write, its anything they wish to read objective or the subjective feeling wise. 


I don't know if they use the telepathy behind, meaning I have that advantage if I get any answer through them, even one or two words they take it.


Jc Chasez you seeing him present so much these....girls format, you want to ask him all your girls combine the later results, you don't need to go through me. He told you he is a gay, so he may not be so subjective than me comment on some of the things you imagine, or he thinks you are imagining....he coaches a line of the girls. You asking them privately if they offer anything through their company or just drop him a note. He pass by my facebook, I am sure he was told some situation like this. This is the Sorority, you don't have in UB. 

Or Dean would have totally seeing you different, if you lie to him on the way to Florida Bus Spring Break.  He knows himself comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzJSvWqZL1A



No comments:

Post a Comment