4/01/2023

From Ireland too!

I often standing outside the structure somewhere, at night ....those year. You look at the map, you look at the structure. Its a front door, you cannot enter. A similar idea like that. Let's say one day you imagine you could fly ....just like, many the stories telling you, they come back.

Ancient Chasez. 

With the other 2.


When I am carving the wall, it becoming on another me body, to some others at their computer typing story. So those people might arrive to the night market. So many nights, its the same feeling when you looking at the dark sky, there is not even one day, I would ever imagine I would see this....human crowd at all. It was the tree, the dogs, the wind saying the story all around with the "guide". Everyone on that street has an intention you staring at every human. If that is how the police paying the money, you could make a living out of it ....I ever saying all that?

Every day in life ....there isn't one night rest, or that restless every pavement road.

The raining of the night ....never stop on me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzxGecWiRvc


Imagine those life....day after day something like that Pinterest. You seeing what? The opportunity or the money included? So that one year Eben I told him the currency that year things to be the slow motion, in those Hunger Game. 

Many nights you running outside at darkness, you seeing everything all around. I didn't learn that Metro methods that time, at the junction of the Taipei Station to the end of Y, Metro. Did I ever say....what everything were underground or above the ground?

So...you all saying the ghost or real darkness ghosty story. The one on the road, raining every night, that was me. I check the bus running words caption, I asked the guy next by "Do you believe ghost?"

There is a superstitious food you eat, kinda similar to what they telling you inside the cartoon. That is why it becoming a tradition. I saying that? I would probably never figure it out, those running the same walkway before Eben's conference, were that....every day you running outside, coming back home to carve a wall with what things they draw on the cartoon. That is not a stylist.


I probably won't tell you, you are living in a dream, because that time I am so sure, one of us....are not talking the same language to all this crushing it down.  I didn't know the birds, but I seeing the wind, the people, the tree, or the dogs somewhat.....to that phantam idea of that whispering, those guides didn't die out, so I only abide to what is told, the body also have the sense, to that I know inside outside how to be that per second, don't move, leave, get out?

Not one day I am not on command.

Those life so exhausted. Life after life imagine, you only live by God.

So one day 2019, you have to tell me til when 2021, all your MD 6+1 what not.....including GPA never gonna arrive the next 25 years?  What comment I really meant you will learn if you keep pushing that court with those stupidity?

You assuming, no one coming back.

You assuming when I say Timeline, you assuming everything I say were not On Time, to be Real Time.


No comments:

Post a Comment