4/08/2023

I am making the a bigger pot soup and the same lion head with some rice. You are not realized when the legal procedure and transparency is. They prefer its a clean cases, while here...these will be many side you imagine why there is a group activites such as that.

Your whatever lawsuit "hindrance the justice department."

I just finish washing up my hands. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ward2kfrKbA 

 

Cut, chop, paste, cutting board there are all the several eye indicator your eye sight are blind, or you are not careful that window open or close, in Asia is the propane, the most population are blind, inside their mind. You know you are competing, you know you doing it on purpose. That chopping knife how to send to the hospital, that is a whole bone, if you just relocated, and eating the 7-11, since the electricity age, will sound like you know its every no from the boys, you cannot operating a knife at all. 

The water dew on the sandle, that is everywhere you stepping all over, you saying..you didn't need to care that is my floor, any floor ground reason and logic, you are not watchful, its the light from the window, or the distance to where the light reflect by the floor marble, there is a degree there is water, water dew, fallen water by your own mother, or smear by your sandle, you are too tired to imagine your butt sitting it down, or its my shoe you keep stepping over my kitchen to my room. That is my mother dirty all things, you don't need to enter my room.

I have every pick I say, you get out of my space, so I will have a floor, when this all being observe, you will be charigng 400 millions life,  per each life how I am the title Eternal.



No comments:

Post a Comment