4/09/2023

I am making the dumping, the carrot and this 韭菜 needs to be washed? Chopped? And tofu 2 times baking in the oven, and then 2nd time crumble to get rid of every other water? Chemistry!!!!!

I washing it in the salt, and shake it. That is a Chinese type of very pungent Leeks. Not the American Chinese leek or Chive. Looks similar. My mother needs to use the kitchen, I need to rinse the kitchen with the soap? There are a lot of the gloove got burn, I got a new pair glove and this container too hard to get it out, and water its on the counter. Several motion to make it smooth?

My cutting board it all that smell? The leek.

The knife behind, 2 knife for the Tofu container cutting wraps, and how do you recycle this container square like America? You scissor cut all the edge, and stack it up? I already told you eternity you never make it on the lawsuit. 

You doing it on purpose.

Dr. T's lab result, or I still have the high tech every results, really, what things to hide.  I don't have a chef, he needs money? Psycho.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment