4/02/2023

I am not even in the Finance /or economic study, or the business world AT ALL. HOW per textbook starting, if not just applying the laws are nothing but free information other than a textbook, following a protocol to start somewhere else a civilization

Its really your brain IQ problem.

Really. 

I told you the day I met Eben that nick has to say everything he had....were? Nothing but junks. I skim that UB Lockwood world database on exactly what I need....and needed.  There is no reason to believe, a flair attitude to a piece of....t-shirt, to sound like a voice if without the talking, I done those wall of BTX, starting in the middle school. Really.

Wasting my time, wasting my life....just copy paste every book suppose to be all your TRUELY meritorious New York Upper World life, really. I will tell you....I mean it. Its the entire library you copy paste, and still...you didn't know that money its called the Wall Street The Money Never Sleep.  What a pity ! 

Eben's entire DVD will not be one book...its all academia credit source, guess what....none of you knowing it what I was there at MLS, at all. Its all free information with one MLS.  

Per book touching...




No comments:

Post a Comment