4/22/2023

I am not the Law librarian side. I am the regular librarian, so I can only advice you til "The behavior science", you yourself know how you beneift, or learning curves. You Yourself in your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6-td0CY4nE

You cannot have 1000 lawsuit looks exactly identical, including keywords starting the behavior science. 



You do a discussion on yourself. You breaking it down several point to make an arguments. For example, for me or Eric perspectives were on Laws. He is the real law student UB. I am the real spiritual power leadership. 

Let's say his points will be in the American modern laws.

I can elaborate his points, so saying me and him combine his paper, if he gonna publish that peer review journal, its me name after him. I have no paper. He is the one writing about it.  You can take 20 years to write a paper !!!

If he writes a book?

.... what makes you think he writes a book? Eric?  He may. I don't know what his occupation really in or after UB Law school. Did he take the Bar exam, or he gone to the MLS after Jonas debates. 


I am the Gold, or the Gold Top, not just Top Gold bracket.

The Real Leadership Gold Top.

So No. Not that. I don't need those name. But I understood what it means or says. I would prefer the Judge just staring at the bank side, because that whomever might just confirm with you. Its the gold means the literally money. But then, that is really subjective view how they each imagine the case that much significant to this one video clip meant to me. It didn't mean to me 10 years ago....as if. That is Keanu Reeves, how handsome he ever be?!

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZsSU3xzgBY



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Gd8wKqT50


SMCH didn't have to say the public followers, if she got anything, they didn't think that is her representation over

100,000 hours video DVD published and air, and create or manufacture, no matter its 100 people only seeing it, or 1000 people. Something might be fake, but as long as she just sits there nicely, I seeing that efforts she made just sit in front of it. I personally don't care that is 1 millions people or 1000 people pretend to be there and watching it.

To me, that is 1 millions people combine have at least seeing her on the tapes, just by the retreat I seen.


No, its I say she can keep her hair blonde, and long ....she might just wear a wig, or....she wants to cut them short. I don't know where she is.







No comments:

Post a Comment