4/14/2023

I am pretty sure, your girls brain never really need to get to the part of....the guys, other than the shape and the money really.

But dreaming is fine. I just never had someone else keep telling me or reminding me at it.

Let's say you are not sure about this prohibition means, such as the sale in liquid like Tesla time. And that you debating its whom is the current Commander-in-Chef in America, Trump or Biden, one of those.....if you getting near by, you will be seeing a lot of the guy's leadership present all around them.

The GUYS' leadership, what you all girls goona do? Right now I need to make a hot chocolate from that green can like "Better Man" in Westlife. Its you watching that Westlife, you watching me Anna doing the Better Man (2 video), or there is a Line App, you just sending whom message, you imagine whom else name lists you getting one of the leadership or the member of what not stuffs near..the Current American Commander-in-Chef? So your target would be?

My green can hot chocolate, I need my warm kettle fill up the water so it will boil?  




No comments:

Post a Comment