4/14/2023

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’– I don't really know you girls just meant your whole life, you never talk to a guy in person meaning....facebook friends to your UB crowd, and what happened in your personal life? You got married and having the kids, or you still single? ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–

You going out with your gf other than the family members? And what happened to your career so that you unleash to these Sailor Moon ideas so much?

Technically you wish to use my facebook, but I have no more, and they don't just coming in after 20 years for seeing all this....system data got screw up or the groups activities exactly like that ไบžๆ–ฏ room in the comic book ็™ฝ่‰ฒๅœ“่ˆžๆ›ฒ

People in a different circle let's say, getting married, or being with someone for a long time, including that was a young couple starting or when I have the money I figure it out, that will be both arriving that financial statues?! Those circle talking or the social norms, its not I am so solitude, I didn't know a thing about that. I grew up in a different household than you are.

So was I am doing things will be totally different than you. You are constantly looking just like some people's eye sight beaming in those TV, or the News, because that is the way how the relationship foster on pain and hyper, or opportunities to new venturing business Stepping over someone something will sue to that needs of that unintended moment. 

That is not decency, but that is the game. I don't agree with that, and I highly doubts any guy agree with that, you imagine a lot of that, you better quit these they imagine things inside the TV as what you could just ask the correct guys for another guys. It never looks like that, I would tell you all that.



No comments:

Post a Comment