4/14/2023

I don't want to talk about it. Your ENTIRE UB DATA sheet is clashing into ..whatever the material, classify or they invented all things themselves including the American classified materials

The Data sheet usually means they study the DATA to generate another set of the graphs or corresponding to their strategic planning, you are clashing into the REAL TV materials, side by side per image frames, that is MORE THAN the DATA. Its you yourself entire Photo stream are on the Public TELEVISION. 

I am the one decoding this BTX for 9 long years, never stop, none stop carving the walls for all the generate text or graphic image I design them or I photo frame them. It means they are NOT the data, they are just evidence pile-ing up on this AMERICAN side, NOT Irish telling me their capital name is Dublin?

D ub Lie without END?

That is not a DATA, that is the literally...... a word?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INhrrsOiBTs


 

No comments:

Post a Comment