4/09/2023

I just watch that somewhat, I don't really have a company, guess whom ruined it all the way? Seriously !!!

Every country as long as if you learn in English, you talking in the correct tone, finding a method how to work your ways other than your main career, those things are more real than watching the TV. I don't really like anything about the TV.

Your main career = your own capital. Starting when I was in the high school, someone told me, when I got to the college, same thing. A lot of places I hear about the same things. The internet itself, I got nothing done. Trying that doesn't mean it was not frustrating, you understand?

Every business its very very expensive, the staffs, the human resource, the sick leave, the pragment leave, you know what I mean? Let's say, I cannot do practically anything, its almost everything freeze to me. - but let's say we all have to go to that Washington D.C, there is every chance you watch, you see, you look...whatever you see the TV, you see the newspaper, you see the conference, or some in-room you might never have another chance to be there.

Copy with your brain, paste with that exactly same things they say in the English comprehensive you don't lose your memory or your GPA, or year after year study to that PCAT or MCAT, its the same English comprehensive, per words, per concept, per people's faces when the TV staring at them, on the camera angle, exactly what he says, what he means, why he is saying that !!!

Don't be so inept, listen to your heart, mind, and soul. You never know what you gonna use for the next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment