4/16/2023

I suggest you only have 2 yellow folders. 1) authorship you seriously doing it for 10 not 1 like Prince Harry, he needs the money, and 2) Today.

You mean you will be seriously considering a real publishing idea, I taken that is not a small tiny talking, you really meant it writing to that book, you are not Prince Harry he needs the money, so that is a gossip nature.

You want to join the author's conversation. Meaning a literacy you seeing them opening up their mouth, or some course works, you getting near some competition, either you like it or you hate it with your brain too work up, and you give up and sleep through the rest of the last 3 months, not 2 months were the ideas to brainstorm.

Just 2 yellow files I think you lay on that empty desk are fine.


I am not sure you like the readers coming to you, you mean you remember what you wrote in the book if they ask you. So...do you becoming that reader to go and question the "author", do you like the guys or the girls? You have the both options, not too hard to just walking any local library for seeing those literacy how to bring out that monthly schedule or different branch of the library, I used to say....we design, or sorry....I DESIGN the map to where I seeking my jobs. Its every branch of the public library in the City. 

Vaughan will tend to have more hope than in Buffalo. They close down many branches on the City budget. It was I heard that right in the MLS program.

So what do you conclude from me? Their schedule on the bulletein board. California is more busy world I can say that.


You create 10 session of the inquisition, you go to the author's part. You join a conversation how to ask him a question, so does seeing how others asking him a question. Pretending you got trashed, that is what I mean. You can bring a small recorder. Its very handy. 

That is once per month, over 10 months, you have 10 recording, you just ask someone to proof reading all of them, and make a sheet of the points. See what the Part-time coming up those points. You don't need to do those too difficult jobs. Just enjoy the moment to staring at that process.




No comments:

Post a Comment