4/16/2023

๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ“ฒ I talking to the group - members ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ“ฒ

Because I will personally tell you I don't really know the visible group leader, some of you, not very clear to me. The age is different and so how you yelling at each other, or even to my own side anything I could see, I made some comments in the past.

Now...

I suggest each of you the sub-categories human, meaning the team members all together to go out for securing a 4 years relationship, on your intended structure given to you this assignment as how much patience you make yourself sound like.

Thanksgiving + Christmas over this 4 x 2 = 8, you saying its 2 years going on 2 years another round. that is the gf, and you have a wife for 2 months.

Your own brain how that sort things. I really don't care about it. I had with nick until 2010, we had a break 10 months, he is looking for his property, and I am in Taiwan sorting Loving Hut and just be around the family they are in the court room and I gone to Expo China 2010 with all the photo you have seen.

This assignment its to gear you, whatever makes sense to you, I did specify almost every degree the paper works or unless you are way too lazy to find out or hear about. So that is entirely your financial freedom to keep calling each other stupid, or re-whine, or arrogantly believing that is how your life gonna get about. That is what I think. 


You use e-harmony or any service you freely make yourself happy, and exploring that options, all of you, I won't care about it. You have a defect nature just like the rest of the mortal, you are expanding your social awareness, or you wish me to write the entire paper before you go on and doing the things I am saying so?  In other words, you are finding some opportunity through some match maker to this Technology base for the last 20 years, they already success rate over too many known cases, and this is a similar case to what I say to some people about the Hospital System, or unless you are not willing to find out. That is 20 years prior to 40 years later.

So to that benefit you in this social awareness, there is a part of the technology evolve, you technically could just collect how many company or social hear, or you gone somewhere to hear about it, or throughout the years, you already knew that from your around friends. You could start writing them down included.


I suggest the literacy and some girls are freaky cleaning inside their own individual apartment, alone. You waiting them at the bus station to find those human. Or you using the relative service to get on your world daily business, because you ran out of your patience just like a snap of the finger, no one can breath, no one can say,...this is to be around you, you have what things inside your brain to process.

I know you have a goal.

I really do know.






You go to the kid's soccer game, show up that 2 years or adding 2 years after. 

You show up baptism.

You show up all those the tradition means to them or to you, one of those, everything is not in your way to bear with it. Its just the years coming it down you will remember some of that yourself.  You stick to that script like that Flower Thousand Bone ending or the beginning of the songs say "No one play with me in the script", one song in white hair, "Unless you wish me coming down to learn that for you." Singing that PC mobile game song.

You could just do your homework for a few days, and not to talk about it anymore for the next 2 weeks. Don't bother that with the other team members. Its just a talk, its just a vain saying. Someone had an idea get going in life. 

You are all depart on your dates of leaving like the newspaper kinda of denote that. So for saying, you might really have something going on behind, in each of your private life, and therefore this case does not apply to all. But it might be just really apply to all. Sometimes you growing apart, and you have some other friends to talk about it. 

You could just breathing that idea for a whole year, and running through this Anna and Shane glueying at 2 extra things how come they are stuck at that TV, called Charmed. This is really weird looking to me. Really. Like yesterday I kinda of saying that, so today we have to continue that process...how to unthread this, you don't just assuming that Tv becoming a natural inclination of the evolution = whom gluey at whom and why.

You have nothing else to expect in life. Today is my birthday and on my sick leave I am telling you the last 2 or 3 weeks over this one BTX, mild condition, I trying not to rest, remember that? Whom I say why I am?

That doesn't mean when I am tired, I will be on my phone yelling at any of you, just because our ideas diverge. I am the one file-ing the paper, and sorting all that.



No comments:

Post a Comment