4/20/2023

I tell you another way watching this TV: 溫暖的弦 ( you add up the behind all the furniture, interior design, that is really what you wanted. "Some Kinds of Beautiful")

Ep 07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcU-b56aCD0

Its always about me and my mother. To sound like Tina, Square, and whom else that...Eben across, girls on drinking, or the women passing the age 40 with the 2 kids all drinking together the best bar its.....scenario of the 

1. Best Paying Jobs.

2. Having an assistant guy, any time on-call.

3. Interior design, when you waking up, as if me and my mother, its one or the other cooking in the kitchen.

4. Or I called the service maid in to clean the entire house, for some that I can afford it now, that one time.

5. The furniture with all that a guy will stay there for the night. 18:50

6. Its all you Not TOO Hot, not TOO cold relationship for both me and my mother could see, and be so happy and proud for any of you. That is what you really all wishing someone like me and her watching how achieve and happy you all becoming ....

7. Drunk Women after 40 years old. how long is this script? Last year.

8. Tell me the night Tina got drunk, whom sent her back. I remember clearly high school.

9. Or this is the time, after you all becoming the Known name ABC. Going to the US starting the ESL, that is called the ABC methods, you saying its all your favorite comic book. These are not in the scriplts.

10. Its in the Movie !!!!! Want to watch it? Movie: Some Kinds of Beautiful 商鞅妲己跟妲己的姊妹~~~ let me remember where my IQ supposes to be...really. Some kinds of the beautiful ~~~~

 

This may not be all that the Indian General Meant, all right for my parts.

But for the Earthly especially those ABC culture inside the most California land, Dr. Bing Shen would have known exactly what that is called the ABC culture inside a very mansion house, to those whom have the buddies drunk outside at the drinking bar, and coming home.

Its, the which side of the 2 women, whom is laundry service, whom is the breakfast place, and somehow a guy like my brother to be there.....Its you having something NOT TOO HOT, not TOO COLD, you feeling that is a home.

a. Having a breakfast any kinds of the bacon. My mother is the vegan.

b. Having a milk pouring, or taken out, Pang too tall, he swing his 4 limbs, getting your milk all warm up ABC HOME California Sunshine !!!!!!!.

c. The interior design its a big house like whom? RAMA 1/2, they telling you its the garden too much works, but the wife ...the mother is doing it.

d. There is a lot a lot a lot of the fees, not the house cleaning fees. Its me and my mother cleaning the floors here, my outside room 6 tiles til I took over the livering room including the Glasses Table. ITS ALL Mine + the Kitchen, the fridge, the counter, the any her hand touching, including the inside the fridge every now and then, drop the entire things inside on the Table, DROP in the wink to rinse with the water, they are all plastic container.....

e. Did I say the bathroom and my room its MINE?

That is including my collection of the garbage object FOR Apple, so I am wiping them every so often, all inside my room.

The dust. 

 

Tell me what I think about the script in the California Sunshine ABC Home, that is my father's place, or that is RAMA's place, really? 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment