4/07/2023

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I think I might end up Washington D.C earlier than any of you UB. You keep this local how argument suppose to be written with your brain really....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I just saw the news, so I think what do they say. I taken everything personal? 

Yeah I am busy. I told Westlife already. Nicky he is the one does those Ireland...near by all around, so I am talking to him and Shane. I told them I have my things to do. As for how soon I ending up in the Washington D.C. Yeah, that is the conversation not in Ireland. We have to live in the D.C...I have that hunch long time ago, but I didn't need to think about it? 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Because...

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ It happens didn't just in the military itself ....

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Every Future "what if" ....


I need to wait for a month. All of them are on that Tape Water Factory whatever on their all cosmetic counter Top. Starting that Shane to Brian to... Ronan.

Nicky I cannot see. The other side of the Backstreet Boy, yeah, that Brian too. 

They are the barbarian human or the spoiled rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment