4/25/2023

I think Shane's univeristy school is a business major or the business admin major. Like nicky's desk how his eye glasses him and Shane very reacts on that, or very motivated by that....

You always wonder how the company people defined them....at. Including your Brian looking up?! When I wrote him that? Not just like 5 days ago how to transpassing that "subject heading" at the center those personel ID card on their neck white dress shirt the Barns & Nobles?

That time, I really meant it the biography, until his face changes...or his ...presence funny things I look at it that day. It was about him. I didn't specify that person, I only say height....but I didn't have the following stories, because...

What's wrong with this guy?

Dr. Steven Hairfield is Purna's first Life dad. Very easy to talk to. The human face oriented, not Brian's face got covered all over on the internet....?!

?!

I just figure it out today !!! Not Tonight?~~~!!! Your Night?


Carol in Justin's NSYNC material, she is the economic major, not the finance major I think. There are some different words like the marketing department, but Dennis is the Business major. She got the Master degree in UB in the economic ...not textbook everyone throw out of the packages stuffs like that Nick Carter his closet. You always wonder how people starting a home purchasing 25 years, they would keep their old textbook or notebook inside the boxes, right~~~ Shane???~~~!!!!!


I didn't know when they had a belief, that DAY on...5 days ago, I thought the biography was close to all of your heart, at least to Nicky, but Brian at the Barns & Nobles because Nicky is at his chair bind to the desk.

... ... ?! You know what I mean?


Ronan, no....but he has the eye glasses on too, I just don't know what he and Brian if they eating the two ends meets my dinner menu yesterday, that spoon its straight right in. I know that. I describe that. He is probably up to something, I am aware of that. 

But let's say you all 3 meals instant gratification here in Taiwan, there is no English books here, they are in Chinese, and I Anna have to go to the Google Digital Library or Good read, or whatever if I starting here and stuck here in Taiwan, that is when me and Shane talking about it...its before he decides, I decides how ...that utilized I then make a use of the Chinese or the Google Digital Library.

I got nothing else capable here to read in English.





No comments:

Post a Comment