4/08/2023

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ I think....it says you all are not young anymore, what fried food or cake, you put inside your mouth, having this kidney weaken. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ The sauce. Taiwan number 1 of those...its Kidney failure. Too many soy sauce, and preservative things inside their process food.

Like certain Tofu product. Not the American kinds, those firm tofu inside the supermarket.

(lay down)

You....going to whose' house has a kid? That is a real scenario, or inside your brain ideal ideas? If you cannot handle anything of that, the guy spot you, they immediately know. You are a student type. They will never invite you as a girl to their house, I don't think so.

You pretending?


I thought we agree, no schematic every morning I wake up. Meaning you telling the Judge how that 400 millions stabs coming from.  I never spent 2 extra thoughts to imagine things I cannot live with it. Normally its people force me to live with it that circumstance, not I have a choice I can do without it. 

If I won't be happy, and jealous over his obligation or his choice in life ....I won't be there saying even furthur how to handle that, so cease that thinking inside. Its a forever never gonna possible, your age will pass on, without a guy. Not in the reality the guys will see you, not in your laws of attraction you never will. So don't think about it. 

I only tell you a statement some people can do that kind of arrangement, sometimes its the background, sometimes its among the guys' network, sometimes its just one afternoon the dog and the baby?




No comments:

Post a Comment