4/16/2023

I used to travel a lot in....10 years ago. You know...I and the math, I prefer to really really really eating down something in my throat. Really inside my stomach.

And Wagman has all the utensil equip? The TV telling all kinds of the stories, but something you live a real life, a real food in front of you? How much more if you cook it yourself, to how many assort variety that looking good, smell good, spice good, safe, and clean, and perfect exactly like I make it up all that stuffs? No one EVER needs to find out?

I am happy in my too perfect life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGLoEBq-kuE


You know American ACE bread right? Wagman how many breads they got? Sour dough? Tops has the sour dough too? How do you cut them in half, and then opening the middle, not everywhere those bread small pieces stuffs? How do you cut it on the napkin, or how many napkin just keep pulling pulling pulling....its on my desk?

And there is an instant noodles, just go to the kitchen to asking for the hot boiling water? The cup noodles, or what not inside the hotel? Just asking them? Seeing them where things are? You trying to save the money, but you really really really prefer to putting things down in the stomach, ate it with your mouth has a taste in it? 

Not too fat, all those American Cheese, there is a vegan version, or I keep telling you the Tofutti or Diaya Cheese? The Pizza Plant? They have the presentation but I can make a pod like that too without the Tomato sauce from the can, too ascetic acid? 

The pod without the tomato sauce, vegan cheese, more red onion and broccoli you yourself wash?

The pod without the tomato sauce, vegan cheese, more red onion and broccoli you yourself wash?  + Small tomato organic?

 

The pod without the tomato sauce, vegan cheese, more red onion and broccoli you yourself wash?   + Basil leaves you grown yourself


The pod without the tomato sauce, vegan cheese, more red onion and broccoli you yourself wash? + more cilantro you grown yourself?




No comments:

Post a Comment