4/20/2023

I want to ask Westlife Brian for the compensation. After listening to Anna, and I made my own judgemental call. I think its Brian does something behind and he got the money.

I don't wish to get the compensation, but I will ask him fairly the amount he or he goes to Westlife what they think they need to compensate me. I don't care about this Shane, or what not I have my own analysis reports about this Westlife.

That lyrics, Sensai. So if that is a private delivery conversation, i don't need to contact them, but I understand if he is willing to compensate somewhat money, I wish they can also compensate some of that, or hear what I say what I think about this, including about Anna. 

Or anything Anna has says. I think of .....would be ....

Shane is, Kian is, Brian you are, and the rest would be....Not exactly what Anna says, this is what I found out and I believe that. 

I forget the song.

This video, that song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVHHe2zZWT0


 


No comments:

Post a Comment