4/01/2023

If you hear the last video as the girl, or yet to be the women, at least including the military girls yet to be the women, to all this leadership? Let's say I blank my life after the graduate school.

Yeah, I am taken this smaller job with Erin. The best friend position. Its the Medical Board never to be this elaborate, or else I will drop a lot of things I do I probably don't care about it? Without a bf even, that kinds of the attitude?

But see, when 2014 happens to have a 2015, I will be 32. There is a TV, meant.....

I, as a women, only take a very simple leadership, as long as that is over there, finish the tasks were told, and use that title correctly. So let's say, there is MD American board all this, for saying you all getting in the board member, I don't need to be in there. You can all use your own talents to make something vola in there.

You understand what that means? You only need one Female Leadership title, you don't need to get in between so many of this wane or neh stuffs, you just get on your daily job, and collaborating, whatever the environment around you. 

What I describe to you, 

That will be when you were in the school, when you were more younger, when you were having no life experience, including getting a husband whatever this husband tour you all around, in case you all both training each other at it? He has a condition?

No comments:

Post a Comment