4/12/2023

In 20 -25 years to when you will be disclose the final ruling, some will gain, some will lost. If you tell me what you gain, you might getting more, you can just tell me the results of that ruling, the exactly amoung and whom given to you.

I can just tell you whom else you should be going and getting more. I think...the ones whom won those cases?! If you doing your homeworks, you suppose to know how you mapping out your perfect plans, meaning you reading or you watching that TV lines precisely, right? I never watching them, its your own privacy doing that 20-25 years. Congratulations then.

I don't really know. No, I don't know. If you pushing more outwards too, you saying you have a kingdom that kinds? Is that the Game of Thrones? I never really watching other than one TV one night, I scream.

I tend to believe, I make it the money, I live the bread, that is in your Bible. There is no saying like that in Buddhism, but still some kinds of BEAS or SMCH both has some saying about the independent living. I didn't see myself not capable makes a decent trying on living my somewhere going out here on Earth making a living?

If you got defeated, you don't have to talk to me. But if you won, you can considering talking to anyone else included, yeah.  Including the Black Ops, because....you are using the local court, or this case will always ended at the local court, never appealing upwards? 

But you have to be very sure what you are saying though, some investors willing, but the day they found out you lie....they really really really believing in you. They all are.



No comments:

Post a Comment