4/08/2023

It his subjective view, my subjective view, its exactly like the TV now or 20 years later....why don't you do something, I prefer transparency results anyway?

My case, Zawanna meant you all going on the street, no questions ask. Never that Simon Cowell things we saying including Dean. Those Turkish airline, I think you all pretty insist that is the side line story, when you feel like, you never given up your hope.

I answer that

He answer that

Outside space answer that. 

It will all looking the same. You can just get the Mushroom Professor in City of Hope now, in case that person doesn't know it just happened its his subjective beauty salon views, the subjective feeling how he does his hair, bothers the TV materials, its only your subjective views matter, to arriving these 20 years later.   - The Crimson Love Letter. 

Why don't you file exactly like she says 20 years ago? If not 30 years ago, everyone got screw if just asking her, I can see I am running around about myself never end in my life. Since you will never help me other than your subjective views other than I say copy paste every 100 wall on volleyball practice since high school.

You will re-done this 60 years starting? That is exactly what you are saying to me.   The day you will all standing greyish white hair, to that I laughing right now this year 2023. I say exactly what the future, its you all standing in the court on your greyiwsh hair, how many time you seeing that Judge 100 time?

Really.  She will retire.



No comments:

Post a Comment