4/07/2023

Let me describe you something.....about the curiosity of a guy and a girl's mind. Some guys they constantly looking for....outward gf. Most have zero money.

That is not sustainable.

I tell you my schedule. Let's say Me and Nicky. I don't think its Shane. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQV0BmGT3R8

In the morning you wake up (last time were in a different room to sleep better at night), you prepare some breakfast, and rinse that sink. You rinse your butt behind as a girl, your whole night ass behind, and the front. My routine with Zawanna or Thor one of those. Nick house were too big, the floor too hard, we don't really go near that much. But here my mother's house, its right where I washing my hands, both hands with the soap, and butt + front. 

That is facet running both the sink and the bathing facet for 30 second.

Brushing your teeth or rinse your mouth, including your eyes or your mouth all around. When you don't need to be with a guy, you don't need to be anything that elaborate, correct. I am not that lucky enough.

 

Morning

 

Noon

 

Later afternoon: I used to describe that Brian, I cannot tell what Trump says.

 

Evening

 

 

During these 4 times slots, you suppose to be washing your hands 100 times, keep looking at his hands, if he coming in home, food on the table, tea, water warm, or asking him in the car, if he wants the bathing water to bath in it. Whatever the reason you got separate that day, that morning, that houses.

But let's say grocery shopping, you holding each other hands, from that 9-5, most people are at works, these guys shouldn't be? Its just a nice outting, you seeing the price, you seeing oz, you weighing inside your hands, or in America, those weight scales are for the vegetable.

My used to be Marley's place, its tax included that label, you read?

In Wagman, that is Tax without label, you read?

The funny things that weight scale are looking so....cheap, no one using it I guess, its hanging in the air. For Nicky, he might have family, not Westlife, so that life its me and him to his world people, whichever, you imagine none to do with that Westlife.  So one pasta boxes is 454 g, you imagine that is 4 serving. Its written on the boxes `~~ you could just read it.

You save the pasta in the container or the cabin to where...if Nicky eats them, or some kinds of the stocking, you always knew by eyes sight, that is your brain IQ not that impaired, you cannot see where the isle, the isle top the words, the 2 side isle, you search by your eyes, but technically he lives at home town, there is someone doesn't know his own grocery...what a shame human he doesn't think that is running out of the human merits how to live? His own grocery store....


Technically in Tops (near UB), not Wagman, they have this sponge cake, you putting the sugar topping on top. 

Right now, the Westlife told me they eating donuts, cake, sweet, or pastry....must be one of those French dessert you copy paste when I get there....or I copy paste when I get myself move there. Tell me about the white sugar, not brown sugar, not beet sugar, not the oganic whichever sugar, not the white sugar to say Organic....so that boiling process its? To concentrate, condense that form of glucose, very very thicken paste, you don't need the flour, it already looks like that.

What you saying the Egg White Raw, you know 25 years I am in America, I never know what is that thing egg mix, to electric whimp to make a raw egg white. That is raw....and first time I seeing the human eating that, I scream.

We used to have the taro ice cream, purple nice mild moon festival cake. They called it the Ice Cream Cake.

The day I found out, might be from the America TV - The Food Network. Is that legal?

Egg White Raw? That is your Topping. What is the sugar frosting goes? Technically Egg white has no taste. I don't really know where the sugar frosting goes. Mathrew Movie saying the necklace like the commerical term, the frosting, my first time learning that word. 

Frosting...probably just one of those topping reason, you check the Google Image.


So being with the guy's schedule would be home, outing grocery store, the weekend on the small farmer's market. If that is what he does. He might go to work, and I stay home. Still home. Washing, cleaning or laundry. Sometimes the bed sheet, the pillow case. Two people doing that jobs its easier.

They speaking Irish, probably just means Greek.

I have an impression their National policy required them to learn English too similar to Taiwan.  uh.....you know Taiwan College above, all the textbook are in English. 


No comments:

Post a Comment