4/16/2023

Let me think what you might be doing......1 ) You are too zealous to proven yourself...you step all over the Buzz. 2) You truely down heart its your career, your are determined and motivated just like how Eben says, so you have a goal, what is that?

Meaning you do not defered to things that tempting you, or you knowing that part of the life you cannot change, or you mean, you step over them when you can because you all screw it up BIG, and you gonna imagine to step over Me, and them all the boyband groups by????

How you manipulating your parents to make them accord to your plans? And your secrecy write-up its required one week, 2 weeks someone reviews over, and you found out, each and additional week passing it by, you keep modifying your own claim, and when the weeks take longer enough, you realize...the time and the resource drives you draining you....you don't feel like anymore.

Whatever those don't feel it like anymore, your face light die down, just like that life has empty you dying down the hope and dream, because its a very stated fact, not anyone knowing what you did do, what you up to, what you confess the sin to compare that Religion motivated that the all guys like the virtuous and confess girls better.

Forgive and forget, one of those. You do have some guilts and regrets, and those hours and time....I say:

The religion fade away, you don't need to proven the guys you have any sense in the religion, better. You girls all meant the guys treat you like a slut and you are determined why that is the group theory talk or the group leadership talk, or that is certain individual talk.

Why don't you just ask me?

I will tell you....really, truly, and be honest? I personally will tell you I have no idea. I roughly know what it is, but they didn't make it a very very clear indication. I think its Shane, but then Nicky, then Mark, then it was Brian, but if saying Kian staying home alone its practically they share the message because I cannot find Nicky.  I personally got too busy, I have forgotton that very very quickly. 

The lawsuits are the main points.



But Ronan glues near by....I am not sure about those blonde guy, and he is on Tour, so technically until the time, I can ignore whom he is, but my jobs just happened to end it now, and so him is, they were.

Its until Summer, they all having busy touring again, it is the Backstreet Boy on Tour getting busy.

Its one of the strangest thing, you saying.....uh, you trying to work your schedule to sound like a collaboration because Better Man from Westlife looks like they were saying Kian is the music producer on the news. I just told them I don't want nothing to do with the music. 

I am sure you all girls very needed to singing that microphone for a record.

Meaning, how you going about to get them hearing your demo, if you could, you can, you want to publishing a deal.

I thought I told them the book. They probably trying to tell me, they were saying a record. I am not sure that is what they say really. Something its not right sounding there, because ...I didn't think there is anything why I have anything to do with that music.

No comments:

Post a Comment