4/23/2023

๐Ÿน Like I said before, I still say the same thing. Have you ever talked to a older guy, the professor, the mid-age like you now, are your classmate soon-to-be, if they don't adopt the kids or already had their own kids, to saying below 40, then 30, then 20s...๐Ÿน

Or some people's young boy kid.

Have you look at the guy's eyes and having a normal conversation, writing, typing, emailing,....I have a lot of the handicap, I cannot tell them to shut up ~ one behind me, the other one far away. Typing and talking in English. Not one sentence.

You describe clearly your own English language term. 

๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ’˜  You ever wonder why someone's overall conclusion since last year, I keep saying this account over and over and over again? Have you ever ....partner with one guy. The ending of the book, not the beginning of the romance book in the angel's prayers.

That is in the head. I mean the reality.


๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน   ๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน     ๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน   ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ’˜

No comments:

Post a Comment