4/02/2023

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ” Me and Shane this kind of the certain people, we don't need to mingle a lot of this...you saying where you staring at your miserable life. Really. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”

He is that choir, that is a choir main singer. You have every other boyband, you are talking to. I was talking to his facebook at the VERY beginning. I cannot tell the difference why that Brian got to becoming out, I originally thought....

I really originally thought they were targeting at me. All this Classify materials on the TV screen, only the movie or the TV is. Those are the big screen. How I would tell that apart? 

Really?

There is a lot of things I am guessing it too, so I tell them. They can just feed me every kind of, different saying. But I will tell you they have a networks, a lot of the guys they are collaborating each other, and sometimes there is a charity event at it. If you news yourself enough this Devil Wear Prada, in a certain field, there is nothing but the charity event.

We suppose to be near that American Medical Board somewhere, so when Shane talking about the THEIR world the cancer society, at least you can pay attention to it. Or any of them whomever sound real.

 

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”

No comments:

Post a Comment